Updated Safety Policies (5/18)
In accordance with the CDC, with Governor Cooper’s update, and the current guidelines of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services – and with love and service to others at the forefront of implementation – we are making the following updates to our safety policies and protocols beginning this Sunday, May 23rd:
- There will be no advance registration requirement (RSVP) for adults attending the worship gatherings; advance registration will still be required for MercyKids (see additional information below)
- Our Seating team will no longer be using the blue-dot social distancing system
- Individuals are no longer required to wear masks or practice social distancing either indoors or outdoors during worship gatherings.
- Per the latest CDC release, it is recommended that individuals who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing while indoors during a worship gathering.
- Per HIPPA guidelines, there is no way for us to verify whether or not someone is vaccinated. Therefore, we will not require any proof of vaccination. We are however asking that everyone continue to work together to love one another and to submit to our governing authorities.
- Adult events with a smaller, more targeted audience (Groups, Equip, etc) will also follow these guidelines; you will receive specific instruction from the organizers of those events/ministries
Per the CDC/NCDHHS recommendations, our registration and current safety guidelines will remain in place for the kid’s ministry area. Moving forward, you will find a link to the MercyKids RSVP on our home page or you can access it directly on the MercyKids page – mercycharlotte.com/kids