Women’s Bible Study | Feb 2022
The purpose of our women’s Bible study is to train our women with Bible tools that lead to transformation. The goal is to increase Biblical knowledge within a deep community and a dedicated learning environment to gain greater affection for Jesus. This spring we will be walking through the study Everyday Theology: What You Believe Matters by Mary Wiley.
Eight weeks for 1 hour and ½ each week. Starting the week of February 28th, 2022 to April 24, 2022
Each participant needs to purchase the study (Amazon) before we begin. It is up to you if you prefer to have the physical book or an electronic version.
This class will consist of three main parts: homework, interactive discussion, and personal application:
- Homework will involve going through the workbook each week and completing the guided study.
- Interactive Discussion will deepen the understanding of each week’s topic in smaller groups.
- Application will consist of exercises for personal reflection.
When and Where
- Monday // 6:30 pm // University with Grace Williford
- Monday // 7:00 pm // Indian Trail with Ashley McChristian
- Monday // 7:00 pm // Indian Trail with Allison Ramsey
- Tuesday // 9:30 am // Mercy Providence Road with April Petrel *just added!*
- Tuesday // 7:00 pm // Matthews with Moriah Small
- Wednesday // 7:00 am // Mint Hill with Marlee Bouldin & Tirza Caceres
- Wednesday // 7:00 pm // Hemby Bridge with Ruth Ann Skaggs
- Thursday // 7:00 pm // Matthews/Arboretum with Mallory Riddaugh
- Thursday // 7:00 pm // Sardis Road with Juliette Burnett
Deadline to sign up
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
At a Glance
- 8-Weeks (Begins the week of February 27 and goes until the week of April 24)
- 1.5 hours/week
- Multiple meeting locations and times
- You have to purchase your own book for this study!
Until Sign Up Ends